Monday, December 28, 2009

My Favorite Date

Okay, I think I need to preface this post by stating, for the record, the following:

I love with all my stinking heart and soul my hubby, Jayson.
I mean, how couldn't I? When on a daily basis he cleans the house, washes the dishes, and scrounges up dinner for the three of us? He is also the only one who feeds the dogs. I forget little details like that so it really is beneficial that he is around :)

Okay, now you are not only wondering if I am a fit pet owner but also if I am a fit parent, aren't you?

But the REAL reason I am bringing this up is because, lately, my ultimate date that just gets my heart a beatin' and my palms a sweatin' has nothing to do with my Baby Daddy....


Or how much it melts my heart to see him with our lovely toddler.

But instead, the tinnie-winnie little corner of my pathetic, teenage heart is somewhat attatched to watching this guy....

Specifically, this guy, in this movie, as that character. Still with me? The "this and thats" are confusing me, too.

And to go a little further, and get a little bit more "out there"...

I am OBSESSED with going on my crazy date nights with this pretty blonde to my left seen above. Yes, that's my SIL Angie. Yes, we are wearing Twilight shirts. Yes, we sneak away on a weekly basis to see NEW MOON. Is there anything wrong with that?

If there is...

...I don't want to be right.

Just KIDDING....In all seriousness I am about as RIGHT as you can get. Anyone still with me? Maybe I should have used the analogy of good and evil. Okay, so if loving twilight and seeing it with my sister-in-law, and eating bags and bags of buttery popcorn, chocolate, and coke in a sitting AND leaving my baby with her Daddy every time I need a fix is EVIL....then I guess I'm just doomed.

2 comments:

  1. I am SO with you sister! I am just cracking up at this because it is oh so true!! I followed all your this & thats...but that may be cause we are just both in love with Edward.

    I am happy to be doomed with you ;) Cant wait! love you!

    Ps...I like to think you posted that picture because another one of my obsessions is there...and you knew I would just get a kick out of it! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA - I also have a little tiny corner of my heart that is in love with Edward Cullen as well. I love your blog, Bethany, you're so witty!!!!

    ReplyDelete