Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Here it goes....

After a few months of following blogs of strangers, family, and friends, I have decided to take the plunge and try Blogging on for size. Somehow I feel somewhat nervous to begin, what if I never have anything interesting to say? What if no one cares? Well, my reasons are actually pretty simple. Ever since Jayson and I found out we were pregnant I have been writing letters to Hope, but since she was born almost eleven months ago I have gotten progressively worse at staying on top of these letters. So hopefully this will give us a way to account for what we have been doing day-to-day. That is to say, from this point forward!


So first thing, I better introduce you to the little Bambino:





My first question is, why on earth is Hope's nurse only have one glove on? It's still a mystery to me people. Furthermore, look at my child's wrinkly foot, my goodness, you would think she had been stuck in a warm bath for months and months...


Oh Wait, I forgot, that's called pregnancy!


My pregnancy went pretty much as planned, I had a few issues at the end but those details are for another day. So I will leave you with my favorite photo taken minutes after my daughter's birth!











No comments:

Post a Comment